How Money Works Pop-Up Interview
While you may think you have it all figured out when it comes to your business and finances, truth of the matter is that laws change daily, which could impact your assets and ability to create wealth. So, I partnered with financial advisor Oddette Davis in the YouTube video below to feature Jana B. Woodhouse on a pop-up discussion to break down:
- What are the seven Money Milestones that you need to be aware of?
- What questions do you need to ask a financial advisor before working with them?
- How do you determine what investments to invest in?
- What’s the difference between stocks, bonds, ETF’s?
- How much money should you be saving?
- What are the best ways to build business credit?
- What should you do with your stimulus checks?
- How can you ensure you are equipping your children financially for the future?
And so much more. We also took questions and Ms. Woodhouse taught me so much about finances and saving that I was not aware of. If you haven’t already, I suggest that you take the time to watch this video and share it with family and friends. I have also included a FREE downloadable checklist at the bottom of this blog that breaks down investing and financial tips you can implement today. You have the opportunity to educate and leverage your finances to your advantage. It’s up to you to do it! Be sure and watch the full video HERE!
Purchase your copy of How Money Works Stop Being a Sucker today at: http://ow.ly/SJDM50zKOwC
If you would like to sign up for a free financial analysis click here: https://wealthwave.com/janabwoodhouse
And don’t forget to download your free checklist!
Be sure to support my YouTube Channel by helping me reach 1000 subscribers so that I can monetize my content. Simply CLICK HERE!