What personal information does Jameela “Jae” Davis collect and how is it processed?
- What do we collect? Jameela “Jae” Davis collects your name and e-mail address.
- Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails through Active Campaign. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
- Third Parties. Jameela “Jae” Davis may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Jameela “Jae” Davis works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Stripe : https://stripe.com/privacy-center/legal
- PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Docusign : https://www.docusign.com/privacy-and-gdpr
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Youtube :https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
- Kajabi : https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy/
- Slack : https://slack.com/privacy-policy
- Calendly : https://calendly.com/privacy
- Zoom : https://zoom.us/privacy
- Google Drive : https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Hootsuite: https://hootsuite.com/legal/privacy
- How will Jameela “Jae” Davis use your personal information? Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
- Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.c above.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
- If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
- We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Jameela “Jae” Davis’ web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Jameela “Jae” Davis will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Jameela “Jae” Davis by deleting it from its possession.
- We Play By The Rules. The Site and Jameela “Jae” Davis abide by all relevant U.S. laws in all aspects of our operations.
- Do Not Track Signals. Jameela “Jae” Davis currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
- Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- IP information for website and server security
- You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Jameela “Jae” Davis will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Jameela “Jae” Davis is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.c above.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Jameela “Jae” Davis is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as locked filing cabinets and the use of passwords on e-mail servers and unique passwords to access phones have been adopted to protect your personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Jameela “Jae” Davis makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your personal information is handled by Third Parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
- The Internet Can Be Unpredictable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Jameela “Jae” Davis over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Jameela “Jae” Davis control.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Jameela “Jae” Davis tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Jameela “Jae” Davis at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Jameela “Jae” Davis personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
Unless otherwise stated, Jae Davis Media and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JAEDAVISMEDIA. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from JAEDAVISMEDIA.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from JAEDAVISMEDIA.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from JAEDAVISMEDIA.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from JAEDAVISMEDIA.com
- Redistribute content from JAEDAVISMEDIA.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of JAE DAVIS MEDIA, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, JAE DAVIS MEDIA shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
JAE DAVIS MEDIA reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant JAE DAVIS MEDIA a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Peace and Prosperity,
Jameela “Jae” Davis