Effective date: November 1,2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Jameela “Jae” Davis. (“Dynamic Publishing”) thanks you and grants access and use our website.
The material appearing on the websites: jaedavis.media & jaedavismedia.mykajabi.com (“this Site”), is provided as either information about Jameela “Jae” Davis events, people, courses, programs and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Jameela “Jae” Davis) Jameela “Jae” Davis and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Jameela “Jae” Davis (Dynamic Publishing) a company incorporated in the United States of America. Jameela “Jae” Davis may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Jameela “Jae” Davis on the Site are protected by The United States of America copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Jameela “Jae” Davis.
- Links to Third Party Websites.This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Jameela “Jae” Davis and Jameela “Jae” Davis is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Jameela “Jae” Davis accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Jameela “Jae” Davis on various platforms, and help Jameela “Jae” Davis offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jameela “Jae” Davis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Jameela “Jae” Davis discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
- Testimonials.We love to share your wins and successes inside our programs. By signing up for any programs and courses, you waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via Instagram stories, public Facebook posts or posts inside our Facebook groups, and direct messages with Jae have the potential to be used on our marketing materials and/or any promotional efforts. You understand that all confidentiality provisions apply and that testimonials are the only exception to our confidentiality obligations.
- Our Refund Policy.We hold a very sensible ‘Do The Work’ Refund policy which basically means you have to prove you’ve gone through the entire core curriculum, complete all the required work given, answer a few questions which we’ll ask you once you can prove to us that you’ve done the work and then we’ll have the unilateral discretion to grant a refund. If you want a refund, contact us within 30 days of purchasing the course, and prove you’ve done the whole core curriculum and we’ll send some follow up questions.
If you decide your purchase was not the right decision for you or your business, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of enrollment. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Jameela “Jae” Davis and Dynamic Publishing.
We are about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you’ve actually tried your best and done the work but the course was not fitting for your business and/or business goals.
5.1 An example of a situation where we wouldn’t give a refund is if someone doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of business direction after purchasing the course, and/or (3) inability to complete the program within the 12 month access period.
5.2. An example of a situation where we would give a refund is if you do the entire course, tried your best, share with us what you learned and then give an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents, courses, and tasks to be completed:
- Proof of all worksheets being completed
- Screenshots of the following:
- Proof of market research survey, and leads with at minimum 5 responses from a real audience
- Proof of initiating requests and efforts to improve your current situation by seek counsel from the appropriate experts
- Proof of using our tools to validate a profitable niche
- A progress rate of at least 80% within the Kajabi member’s portal
- Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenge during the program
- A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program or course and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our course, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. It is the customers responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses. The goal of any programs, resources, and courses has always been communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, and sales pages. Please note, our exclusive bonuses are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Being Blacklisted.Jameela “Jae” Davis retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses or other products, courses, or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your bills or if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be taken off the blacklist once you pay your full amount owing.
- Payment Plans.You will have two options of payment plans with Jameela “Jae” Davis. You can either pay up-front in full or you can pay in monthly installments via a third party payment platform of your choice. Please note that for monthly payments, Stripe will automatically deduct the amount from the account information you provide Stripe. In the event the payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products or services. In the event of three failed payments, you understand Jameela “Jae” Davis may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you. Please note a payment plan is not a membership, in which you cannot cancel at any time. By signing up for our payment plan, you agree to pay the balance owing of your payment plan.
- Breaking Payment Plans + Discontinued Payments.In the event that you break your agreed upon payment plan, our team will permit a two month grace period and will actively work with you to get payments back on track. However, after two months of delinquent payments, you will be charged 10% per month for every month thereafter, that you either pause or discontinue your payment plan for up to one year. The 10% late fee will only commence after your initial two month grace period.
- 8.1 To get back on track with our program after 2+ months of delinquent payments, you must make up for ALL past due payments and late fees. Your access will be re-granted once your entire account is paid off. Please note: As long as your payments are made up within our 2 month grace period. , You will still receive the full 12 months of access to our program and community. For each delinquent payment beyond our 2 month grace period, this will affect your overall time permitted within our program and course. Lost time cannot be reclaimed.
- Course Access.Your 12-month access to any courses, programs, and private community will activate immediately upon purchasing the program. As student, your time within our private student community expires 3 months from the date of purchase (even with failed payments, as this is included as an additional bonus).
- No Guarantees.We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make no guarantees and we try our best but can only control so much about your success through our courses. You understand that Jameela “Jae” Davis makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We love you, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Entire Agreement.These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Jameela “Jae” Davis linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Jameela “Jae” Davis relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Jameela “Jae” Davis.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity.In no event shall Jameela “Jae” Davis or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Jameela “Jae” Davis has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law.Any claim relating to Jameela “Jae” Davis website shall be governed by the laws of the The United States Of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity.As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Jameela “Jae” Davis and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
Peace and Prosperity,
Jameela “Jae” Davis