Why Clients Are Essential to the Growth of Experiential Marketing
Recently, I had the opportunity to sit down with our first client Ashley Wall, Sports Partnerships Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings. For many who don’t know, the Fortune 500 brand or small business (often referred to as the client) is the one that works directly with the Experiential Marketing agency to determine what, when, where and how an Experiential Marketing program will be executed. Understanding how their role ultimately affects tour managers as well as brand ambassadors is key.
I had the opportunity to sit down with Ashley and discuss:
- How does a client choose an Experiential Marketing Agency to execute a program?
- What does Ashley look for as the client onsite during an activation?
- What are her pet peeves that EXPs need to be aware of?
- What does it take for every event to be successful?
- Do clients really have a say in choosing the best EXPs for an opportunity?
- What does it take to work on the client side?
Ashley was not only transparent, but shed light on her unique experience and a dynamic that many Experiential Marketing Professionals rarely hear from the client.
Check out the full interview below!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to receive notifications on future videos! Simply CLICK HERE!